Visit four different cenotes: K’aak’ the Fire Cenote, Ha´ the Water Cenote, Lu’um the Earth Cenote and
Iik’ the Wind Cenote. Enjoy Assisted rappel: be lowered by a set of special pulleys while being assisted
by our guides. All you have to do is enjoy the scenery. This activity takes place at the Cavern Cenote.
Zip-lines: choose between swing type zip-lines or the one where you hold a bar with your hands. Both
end in a fun and refreshing splash. This activity takes place at the Ancient Cenote. Swimming and kayaking: get immersed in the cool waters of the Semi Open Cenote, then, enjoy kayaking through walls
covered in lush vegetation and delicious food and beverages included in your package in the middle of
Inclusions: Round trip transportation from your hotel, Specialized bilingual guide during the tour.
Visit to four different types of cenotes, Activities such as assisted rappelling, zip-lining, kayaking and
swimming. Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruits after the first cenote, Glam
Picnic at lunchtime vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread,
dressings, salads and drinks (fruit flavored water, wine and beer), Equipment: life vest, rappel equipment, and kayak, Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towels.
Exclusions: ATM, shops
- The use of life vests is mandatory during all water activities.
- All the activities utilize safety equipment and can be enjoyed by all members of the family.
- Take a shower before getting into the cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart,
lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- The minimum age for Xenotes Oasis Maya is 6 years old. NOTE: For zip-lining a minimum height of
4.5 ft. and a minimum weight of 88 lbs are required.
- Children ages 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price (it is mandatory to present an official ID
- Children taller than 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present a valid ID to prove their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a
10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to change the booking date on the same day of your visit.