The tour starts from 07:00 am to 08:00 am from Cancun or Riviera Maya with a visit to the Eco-Archaeological park called Xcaret, a magical place known as the sacred paradise of Mexico, where you experience the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and richness of Mexican culture. We begin the tour to Xcaret knowing this sacred place that touches the soul of thousands of people who visit it everyday. In 1984, the architect Miguel Quintana Pali acquired five acres in the Riviera Maya to build his residence. However, at the time of clearing the land, he discovered beautiful cenotes and underground rivers, so, he decided to create a park for everyone to have access to the natural beauty of the region.
Days of operation: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Includes: Air conditioned transportation, Bilingual assistance (English—Spanish), Entrance fee, spectacular Xcaret night show.
EXCLUSIONS: Optional Activities, wine degustation, meals, drinks, snorkeling equipement, lockers, towel, dinner during the show
- The tour ends at 23:00 hrs aprox.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old are free
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult Price. Proof of age is required and must be shown at the ticket office.
- In any case where no proof of age is presented, it will apply the height policy:
- Children under than 1 meter are free, Children from 1m to 1.40m pay 50% of the adult Price. Children taller than 1.41m pay Adult price.